Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to you Mom, Rita, and Johnnie. You are all wonderful!! Rory and the kids bought me a brand new picnic basket and Rory made everyone lunch. After mass we went over to Wildwood park for a picnic. It was perfect, I had a great time and we played a great game of watch the flowers go down the stream under the bridge and over the waterfall, kind of like pooh sticks. Ryan and Daddy started the game and then all the kids, including a friend Kaylie made at the park, had a great time playing. The winner of our last flower race was Jon and I don't think he cheated this time :)
Here are some pics of our day







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris - I love that basket! And Jessi - I love your braids. Good job all you kids in making your mom happy on her day! Love you all, Gram xxxxxxxooooooo

Susan Nelson said...

So glad that you had such a nice Mother's Day! The pictures are wonderful--the kids are getting SO big! I can't wait to see them again.