Sunday, June 1, 2008

Milestones




My little 5 month old Bella has dicovered her feet! How cute to watch her contentedly playing with her little toes. She can now add that to her list of milestones including laughing hysterically when something strikes her funny, rolling over from tummy to back (she wants nothing to do with going the other way), splashing in the bath,skooting around on her back by pushing with her legs (she can get quite far doing this!) and blowing raspberries. She is such a sweet bright baby, always looking to communicate with everyone. I can't believe she's already 5 going on 6 months old already. My little petite thing, she's still in 3 mo. clothing most of the time. I love you Bella Boo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristy - What adorable pictures of Bella! She is something else - our little baby doll! Love, Mom

Unknown said...

what a poor, miserable child...I can tell she is soooo unloved ;-)