Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Jon and Kaylie




Happy Birthday to my now 9 year old Jon and now 5 year old Kaylie! I know everyone says this but 'they grow up so fast'! It really is true, I can't believe how fast they have gotten big. Yesterday we had a party for them with some of their best friends. I think they had a good time. Ryan was a continual source of entertainment for all. He climbed on all the kids and at one point took off his diaper when I wasn't looking and streaked through the girls room. Oh boy, sorry to those parents who do not want their children exposed to nudity at a young age! Such is life at our house though. Happy Birthday guys and no matter how big you get you will always be my babies!!

4 comments:

Susan Nelson said...

Happy birthday Jon and Kaylie from your Aunt Susan and Uncle Eric!! We love you!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jon and Kaylie! At Five you really come alive and at Nine you are superfine!! But, I agree with Mama - you guys are getting way too big. :) Love and hugs, Gram
xxoo

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed the party...nothing I like more than a little controlled chaos!

Think about this...when Jon doubles his age, he'll be 18!

And yes honey, we're getting old :-(

Jody said...

Wow, 5 and 9 already! Happy birthday to the big kids!